The Alliance is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to delivering national Roadside Assistance to riders, and continual improvements for everyone involved in motorcycling including individual riders, social clubs, and the entire motorcycle industry.
By bringing the entire motorcycling community of riders, clubs, and trade partners together we can help build a strong and prosperous industry that benefits us all, and through our work with government decision makers we can help to ensure our way of life is protected into the future.
Here’s just a few of our main objectives and services;
- We provide Australia’s best and most affordable National Roadside Assistance Service for motorcyclists. On any roadside anywhere in Australia, no matter what has gone wrong, we’ll be there to get you out of trouble.
- We work with motorcycle clubs and our trade partners to provide affordable insurance so they can run events such as rallies, organised rides, test rides, and just about any other motorcycling event you can think of.
- We publish a regular news blog which goes directly to all members, keeping them up to date with the latest two wheeled news both locally and abroad.
- We provide a direct line of communication between our corporate members in the motorcycle trade and individual motorcyclists to keep individuals informed of the latest fantastic offers available and to help support the motorcycle industry.
- We organise events for motorcyclists including organised rides, tours, charity events and other gatherings.
- We work as an advisor to government and the other organisations that advise government to ensure fair and improved treatment of motorcyclists both on our roads and in terms of government policy.
Further membership information can be found HERE